The Blue Lobsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Page

2 posters

Go down

Story Page Empty Story Page

Post  Yumi Raven Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:00 pm

hey guys~
i thought we needed just a plane story page so i made one~ ^^
im currently working on a story so i thought i'd share chapter one with ya~
ENJOY~
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Story Page Empty Re: Story Page

Post  Yumi Raven Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Chapter One

It has been exactly one week since the shooting at the Quick-Trip. Police still have no leads on who is guilty of this crime or their motives. All that we know is a young girl was shot and is now in the hospital in critical condition. We still have no word on how serious her condition is. Back to you Phi—
I tried to turn the TV off in the small hospital room where I lay, then I remembered that I could not actually push the buttons on the remote. This only made me more upset, causing me to attempt to throw the remote, again resulting in more anger for me. I turned my head to see my body lying there, motionless. If I could actually cry I know I would be sobbing right now, but that was an impossibility, souls in the same state as mine could not feel emotion… or at least not as far as I had figured out.
I longed to be in my body, I was confused and frustrated. The only thing I wanted to do was eat ice cream and sit in bed. But no, this had to happen. I don’t even remember the details of what happened that night. All I do remember is a boy pointing a gun at me and asking me that fateful question.
It had been a Saturday night; I was almost done with my shift at the QT when a boy walked in. He couldn’t have been more than 13 or 14 because on his backpack was the name Madison Middle School. He had red hair and his face was caked with freckles, this only made his bright blue eyes more noticeable. He was tall and gangly and he wore cloths that looked a bit to small for him. I had thought nothing of him until the gun was pointed at my chest.
I don’t even remember if it was a hand gun or a rifle. Its kind of irrelevant at this point. Well anyway, that’s when he asked me the question…
“Do you believe in God?” he asked me in a serious tone, far more serious than any junior high student should be. It sent a freezing sensation down my spine.
“What if I do?” I replied.
“Just answer the question. Do you or don’t you?” he pressed on.
By this point I had totally forgotten about the gun that he had pointed at me. I was lost in thought. I had never really thought about this before. After many long moments of considering fact and faith I made my decision.
“….. I do,” I answered.
That’s all I remember of that day. Everything else is a blur. And now I’m not even in my own body anymore. I don’t understand anything! “WHY ME?!” I screamed. Then I remembered…. No one would answer me because no one can hear me- or so I thought.
That’s when, he came.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:11 am

wow yumi... :/hmm:...
that first chapter, is a great start to your story /ok although u reminded me of my history class!! DX ~.~ >O> /heh
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

http://hinachantc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:18 am

how? =o
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:00 am

how?? my history class had a session about people of these groups, the Lynchers, and stuff about the kkk D; they ask people if they believe in God, then if they say yes, they'd kill them.. /shy its really sad, that time period.. D;
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

http://hinachantc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:23 am

ya D'=
(btw, all of this story is from Yumis point of view, or what i think her point of view is, and its based off my dreams 2)
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 pm

ok srry i havnt posted a new part 2 the story yet, im gonna start writing it again this weekend and may posibly have up 2 3 new chapters! /omg
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Chapter 2
So, Ya Wanna Be a Guardian?

He was tall, and was wearing gold and black armor with many crosses across the chest and shoulder plates. He had dark brown eyes, so dark that I mistook them for black at first glace. His curly hair was a reddish brown color. He walked in with a gleeful look on his face, like he had just found something great.
“There you are! You’ve cost us a lot of time looking for you~” he sang.
“Uh, your talking to me?” I said, this was easily one of the most confusing moments of my life.
The boy looked around the room then turned his attention back to me. “Of course I’m talking to you, there’s no one else here is there?”
“I guess not.” I mumbled.
“Ok, just lemme clear something up,” he said flipping through a book that I could have sworn just appeared out of nowhere. After looking up he asked “Your name is Destiny? Destiny Vandol?”
“Uh yeah, who are you? How can you see me? Why are you dressed like that?” The questions just kept appearing in my mind. This guy was a freak!
The boys face suddenly lost its cheery expression and grew very serious looking. “I am Gabriel, Ark Angel, and I have come to offer you a position as a guardian angel.”
I blinked. I was completely sure that I was dreaming now, there was no way anyone would ever ask me to guard somebody. I couldn’t even take care of myself, much less some innocent kid!
“I think you have the wrong girl,” I replied in a quiet tone. “And anyway, don’t you have to be dead to be a guardian angel?”
“Well, to tell you the truth, we just consider you dead because the chances of you coming back are slim to none….”
Oh my God! I’m going to die?! This can’t be happening! There had to be something I could do! I wasn’t about to just stand by and do nothing.
I must have had a weird look on my face because he quickly added “But you could do something, if you became a guardian angel, it would take your mind off of this whole ugly mess.”
I turned to face him. His face had a determined look, like he would do this until I said yes… Gosh I hated that trait in a guy; they tended to pester a lot.
I straightened my back, pulled my chin up, and tried to look as dignified as I possibly could. Truthfully it wasn’t a good look for me. In the calmest voice I could muster I told him “, I’ll do it I guess. But you need to tell me what I just agreed to, and if I’m being punked, I swear someone will regret it.”
The little kid look he had earlier returned to his face, and he gleefully cheered, “Ok here’s the main stuff. You find a person you want to protect, and you guard them—oh but it can’t be someone you knew when you where alive. Also, you will receive armor, and a weapon. Every person’s weapon looks different depending on personality, and every weapon has a different power. That’s the basics really,” he said taking a deep breath, “man that’s a mouthful.”
I laughed, as much as I hated to admit, this kid was funny. He just gave off that ‘goof-ball’ vibe that you just couldn’t get enough of.
He reached into what looked like a brief case (when did that get here!?) and pulled out what looked like my new uniform. It was… beautiful. The golden swirls looked like golden waves crashing on a shore of black. The crosses where a shining silver, I could even see my reflection in them. This armor didn’t look like it should be used for battle, it looked like something that should be in an art museum, THIS was truly art!
I reached out and touched the armor, suddenly there was a bright flash and the armor was gone. Wait no, it wasn’t gone, it was on me! Now I don’t mean to brag, but that armor looked awesome on me. And what was this in my hand? It looked like a cross between a staff and a spear. It was made of gorgeous black wood, and the tip was a golden sun shape. It was—like the armor—beautiful, although it did look like an exceptionally hard weapon to wield.
Gabriel smiled then started walking towards the door. “Where are you going?” I asked.
“We need to start your training,” he said as he winked at me. “You don’t expect us to just throw you out there without training you, do you?” He turned around again and continued walking out the door. After many seconds when I realized he wasn’t coming back, I followed.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down