The Blue Lobsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story*

3 posters

Go down

Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story* Empty Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story*

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 am

Hey, I've been kinda bored the past few days or so, but had fun on my 5 day weekend, but... ive had some inspiration from reading this website my brother has allowed me to view o-o with a few stories being an exception for me o3o but.. yuh. i wanted to try something. after each post i do, i wanna try a little vote o-o or if not, a Write in suggestion, and i continue it. or on another case, people enter into my story too, alot like how yumi's chapter's go by /ok
so! is anyone up for it? o-o if so! either just drop a comment, or go by these and drop a comment.. xD not much of a difference, but go with it >O>

Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story* 1898da7e8f96b1498902624a2efa933a

[ ] Do vote selections and wait for Tai to continue story *meaning after i stop in the little paragraphs or so, i give you seletions such as these, and you choose which one you like, or two of them, or all of them.*
[ ] Write in suggestions *meaning you suggest parts for the story on its continuation of where i leave off*
[ ] Join in on the action! *The action shall commence after the voting.*

place an X in between the [ ] provided in the space o-o
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

http://hinachantc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story* Empty Re: Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story*

Post  Kontone Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 am

[x] Do vote selections and wait for Tai to continue story
[x] Write in suggestions

Oohhh! XD I like this! I'm not entirely sure how you plan people to interact, but if you have inspirations about it, you should definitely let it shiiine /fsh start it off, and im sure people will see how it works :3
Also i dont know, since the story might change a bit this way, if there should be a short poem/lyric of the original story, very short so no one breaks their necks reading. XD

my current inspiration is dry though =x
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

http://bluelobster.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story* Empty Re: Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story*

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:00 am

xD sure i suppose, like.. a little poem you can make :V since the story originally belongs to yooh o-o but mew. ill give this story a try :3

The story of The Poring and the Marin. Ch. 1.
It was a peaceful day.. Porings, Poporings and Drops, blubbing around, conversing with eachother. Located around the trees, bushes and grass, can be found shops of apples, jellopies, and bottles. While looking through the markets, a Poring mother can be found buying/trading for the jellopies and apples, for her soon-to-be-family.

brain is fried atm o-o

[ ] Write in suggestion. *choose whatever you wanna suggest and it might come in the story*
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:19 am

Comment:
wow that was cozzy! <33
I love the imagery of the lovely society you created there <3

my brain is fried too, so.. not much suggestions :3 but i sure know i loved this start~
I shall poke if anything crosses my mind :3 for now, i shall lurk and spy on you hoping you will get inspiration kicks /gg
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

http://bluelobster.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 am

Comment:

i see xD well inspiration kicks might come in soon o-o i hope. xD
hm.. i should also include pics related to the porings in my new updates o-o or Loading updates. flower

updates shall come soon! for now, have a poring.

Poring And The Marin. *Longer version from Kiri's story* Mon_image_poring
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 am

Comment:
wow hehe so they trade in that stuff i always just thought they collected random junk
or porings were a combination of discarded jars of apple jelly and normal apples
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:42 am

xD lol! well idk if they're just a mass of broken bottles and apple jelly stuffs xD i just made the trading seem more realistic like for the poring's life :3
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down