The Blue Lobsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsume Chronicles

3 posters

Go down

Natsume Chronicles Empty Natsume Chronicles

Post  Yumi Raven Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:52 am

ok i know what your all thinking
"ANOTHER STORY YUMI!! COMMON!" but seriously! this ones good! lets begin!
chapter ones song
Chapter One

Have you ever had to work for someone you absolutly detested?.. Well.. I'm sure you have, but has that person been as bad as satan? Well.. I guess thats a matter of opinion. But has that person been you cousin! Probibly not. Yes, my name is Natsume Chika, and I have been given the great grace of serving Yumi Raven. Incase you couldnt tell that was sarcasum, because this girl is the most anoying, childish girl I have ever known! Maybe if I tell you the beginning of the story you will understand.
I was 5 when it was decided that I would protect and guard "Miss Raven", I can remember my mother sitting me on her lap and telling me. "Now honey, don't cry now, you and your cousin are just going to be living together for a very long time. It'll be like... like a sleepover! Doesnt that sound fun?" But dispite my age I knew what was happening. It happened to everyone in our family, the Chika clan was sworn to watch over the Raven clan. And imagin my suprize when I was forced to train, and Yumi got to sit inside and do whatever! I mean i realize I wasnt the most talented girl but I still.. And what really pisses me off is the fact that Yumi doesnt have to even try! The first time she picked up a bow and let that arrow fly, bulls-eye. Training at your own lesure and being amazing at it, thats what i always wanted. I suppose this is one of the reasons that over the years I grew resentful of my dear cousin. Especialy after the first attack.
I was about 12 at the time. The monks had let me take a break from my training so i saw no harm in wandering our garden. I did this often when I had spare time, I found the exotic flowers and trees to be quite relaxing. After sitting on a rather large bolder and laying back to take a quick nap. It seemed like moments after I closed my eyes and i heard the beating of wings. It grew louder and louder untill it was almost like a pounding in my ear drums.
Suddenly, a large bird-like figure appeared and swooped down. Lucky for me it missed and I was rolled onto my back and over the rock. Using this as my cover I was able to identify the creature. It was a gryphin, its feathers ruffled, its tallons stained with blood, it smelled of death. I knew I was no match for the beast so I tried to run. Sprinting through the garden as fast as my short legs would carry me, weaving between trees, bushes, anything that I thought might slow it down just a little bit. I reached the house and then it hit me, I had brought danger to everyone.
I pivited, turning to face the bird and with all my might i lunged at it. Usining every skill I had ever been taught I kicked and punched, bit and scratched, smacked and stamped, but it was in vain. With one flick of its mighty wing I was sent flying, and smacking into a nearby tree. My back hit the trunk of the tree with great force, I could feel bones snaping, muscles tearing, and skin bleeding. Trying to force myself back to my feet I looked up just enough to see the gryphin gliding twards me with great force. This is it, I thought this is the end....
Then the whistle of an arrow broke the silence that seemed to shrowed the world. I saw the gryphin fall to the ground with a thud, and dissapear into a cloud of smoke. I stared in awe at what had just happened. Who could have done it? No one was strong enough to destroy a monster that strong in one blow. I turned my head slightly, trying to catch a glimps at who had shot the arrow. My face filled with horror as the truth was revealed to me. The silluetted shadow of Yumi was what I saw, bow in hand. A slight breeze caught her long pony tail and it waved slightly. She appeared to be approching me, I hung my head in shame as she drew near but she took no notice. She continued to walk past me and into the house.
She turned around just as she was closing the door and whispered so softly that I had to strain my ears to hear. "You weak little fool." She then shut the door behind her, leaving me there, still crouched next to the tree. I could feel a pool of blood around me now from the gashes in my arms and neck, gashes that i was sure would leave scars. I tried to stand, sevral times, but each time I fell back to my knees. The story of my life. I heard her words echo in my head over and over. I let my arms relax and I felt my face hit the ground. I could feel a sob taking me now. I slept on the ground that night. Well, didnt sleep, because I cried until dawn.

~End of chapter one~
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Natsume Chronicles Empty Re: Natsume Chronicles

Post  Kontone Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 am

you're good at telling stories... =3
You have a great and juicy way of writing things alive and easy to live in.

keep on <3
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

http://bluelobster.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm

8D Loved it. /rice
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

http://hinachantc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 am

hehe thanks guys ^^ i hope you like chapter 2 as much as chapter 1!! im having a hard time writing more lol i keep getting side tracked and writing side plots and such xD ill get it done asap though~~ <3
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum