The Blue Lobsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need advice =\

3 posters

Go down

i need advice =\ Empty i need advice =

Post  Yumi Raven Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 pm

ok... heres the story thus far:

I really like this person and would do anything for them, and their all like "i love you and would do anything for you maddie i never want to hurt you ever" but they dont like me the way i like them, and their obsessed with someone else, just keep going on about them. earlyer today actualy it went so far as me having to leave because i started crying. and they dont think anything is wrong and keep doing it and if i tell them that its upsetting me like i have in the past they will get mad at me for dating so i cant win any way i see it so im asking for advice. please help
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

i need advice =\ Empty Re: i need advice =\

Post  Kontone Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:56 pm

wow... that sounded like you spoke on pure a exhale of breath.

hmm... D= I can't think of much of advises... Mostly reactions and ways to deal with them depends on the individuals different strengths.
Out of my own experience, i get the urge to tell the whoever what i think and feel, but if im too scared to talk to whoever (actually happened), i post it somewhere official or use a friend to transmit the message...

But then there is always the other way that's called "dealing with it", which i think requires an amount of self confidence or an amount of humbleness to master.
But it goes so that you know you can deal with it, and that you know your thoughts are what matters to you, and you can care for the person without demanding the same feelings back...
But even this requires the self confidence to be able to speak out loud of as a normal conversation, because either way, words are what carries out the weight of ones heart...
As you may have notice while saying the above message cry for help.

I'll give a squeak if I find anything more useful to give you... o_o
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

http://bluelobster.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 am

poor yumi chan
i dunno what advice to give im sorry
if you cant talk it over then you may need to let him go
it sounds like its gonna be painful no matter what happens

if it were me and i do think differently so i dunno if it will be the same
i would tell him that "look this is becoming a real problem if you are obsessed with her so much maybe you should tell her this and not me ill go talk with someone else until you are done" then id walk away and find someone else to talk to and if he gets mad just ignore it
theoretically and this is also key on his maturity if he truly feels that way for you he will think about it and maybe not apologize but at least stop with it
but... he could also think that hes better off without you so its not sure success

sorry my advice kinda sucks it shows my number of successful relationships
all 0 of them

you should probably ignore it but its how i think in case you were wondering
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down