The Blue Lobsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantastic RP room Chapter 2- Passage to the Dark Ocean

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fantastic RP room Chapter 2- Passage to the Dark Ocean Empty The Fantastic RP room Chapter 2- Passage to the Dark Ocean

Post  Yumi Raven Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:14 am

This is the next chapter, in it, every character that died, and every character that somehow survived, will come back. somehow they will find a passage to the dark ocean... be creative and saved the condemed souls of serenity, yumi, and the doormatt!
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

The Fantastic RP room Chapter 2- Passage to the Dark Ocean Empty Re: The Fantastic RP room Chapter 2- Passage to the Dark Ocean

Post  Kontone Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:50 am

And awesome golden egg fell from the sky. One shoulf of thought it would break the moment it hit the ground. But it didnt.
Moments after it had reached the ground with a more than eardeafning bang sound, it started to crack slightly.

Out of the egg came a guitar, and it grew really really big. By shock one would notice that the guitar started to act like water as a more or less furry being came out of the sound hole in the guitar.

"Aahh... I.. I am... back..." The furry thing whispered, and as he faced up to take a look at the world, one would reconize him as only one being. The awesome cute doormatt who males would call evil and females cuddly.

"I have returned!!" and as those words were spoken, the guitar and egg pieces vanished in a golden ray of light and everything was back to normal.

The author was now standing there looking confused to both sides and then started to slowly walk out of the story.
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

http://bluelobster.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Fantastic RP room Chapter 2- Passage to the Dark Ocean Empty Re: The Fantastic RP room Chapter 2- Passage to the Dark Ocean

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 am

As soon as the author leaves the room, seomthing seems to be waddling through the door. It esh a female carpet! /omg The female carpet soon 'eyes' the doormat in zhe golden light, and and waddles over to him. "Hi. /ok"

*awaiting reply from whoever takes control of Doormat xD*
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

http://hinachantc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:55 pm

(i missed the whole first chapter :/desp: I'm gonna join in this time just as soon as i figure out what i wanna do ^^)

Last edited by Chibi Amami on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:00 pm

( i dont think it matters much what you do... XD )
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:16 pm

(yea, just do anything u want in this chapter! /ok
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:29 pm

(I dont have any RP experience so dont blame me if its odd @_@)
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:52 pm

( wont matter ;3 )
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:44 am

(i think theres still a mansion here)
for some unknown reason a vase has eyes
and after looking around falls off its windowsill plummeting to its doom several stories below @_@
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:12 am

The doormat looks at the female carpet with a weird look. He felt rather attracted to it, but he was on guard. Who know if this could be another enemie trying to fool him to his second death?!

A vase was heard falling in the back.
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 am

the falling vase stares off and thinks to itself
wow is that a cuddly looking but possibly evil doormat talking to a female carpet
who would've thought id ever see such a thing

the vase continued to fall down from an apparently very large building
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:38 pm

(ROFL)

The Female Carpet once spoke again. "Hai. What's your name? /ok"

(okai i was bored, so can someone pick this up from here? /heh)
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:18 pm

The doormatt stares suspiciously at the female carpet. It went up for him more and more that this was more or less likly a trap!
Thus the doormatt ran out the door without a word to the carpet, a complete ignore attack.
He ran as fast as his little furs could take him, which wasnt faster than a turtles speed. Somehow he hoped he would be able to find back to familiar faces. It was weird, but somehow he had archived an attachment to the group he had been with before.

(people, where did the other guys go!? xD they are still in here, aint they? Since they cant leave D8< the Dark ocean thing will have to be a pool or something in the house...? XD )
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Just then, there was an explosion, like a supernova going *boom!*. Something fell on him, it was rather.... heavy.
The little doormatt wiggled and tried to get free but his attemps were in vain. He didnt realize how much danger he was in untill he heard a the voice of two girls screaming "THE CARPET!"
They scooped up the poor doormatt and squeezed him untill he was blue in the fuzz. It was then he realized they were still sharing a body.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:09 pm

The Female Carpet slugged over to Yumi and Serenity, seeing her/them squeeze the life outta him. She then taps Yumi/Serenity's back, making her turn around. "Uhm... Howcome you're squeezing him?" "....A FLUFFY CARPET~!!!!" She/they soon started hugging the carpet, also squeezing the life out of her "/wah"
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:37 am

just then a vase hits the ground shattering to a million pieces
from the pile of vase stands a young girl with red hair

"what's going on? who am I? where am I?"
"and whats with all the weird looking people and super KAWAII fluffy doormat and carpet!?"

(im first on the second page ^^)
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:06 am

Light Yumi (Serenity & Yumi) walked over to the girl, looking at her questioningly. In their arms they craddled the carpet and the doormatt, this time more gentely.
"Hello," greeted Serentiy.
"WAZZUUUP GURL?!?!" screamed Yumi.
The girl stared, obviously puzzled about how to voices came out of one girls mouth.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 pm

"thats really freaky!" she says staring at Light Yumi

then she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a piece of paper
written in big letters in crayon it says
Akagemi
Next Job: Some Freaky Mansion

"I guess this is the place, I was asked to perform here. Do you guys have like a stage or auditorium for me to set up in?" she asks looking around and seeing nothing of the sort

(why am i still awake its 7am @_@)
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Light Yumi's mouth opened, but what was being said could not realy be understood because both girls started talking at the same time.
"Yes we ha-"
"-down the ha-"
"-urn at the stat-"
"-own the stair-"
"-ake a left tur-"
"-nd then ur there," finnished one of the voices, Light Yumi then smiled.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Akagemi just stared at Light Yumi "O.o..... Could you repeat that please? /wah but only one of you talking please?"
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:00 am

Light Yumi sighed and looked at the girl as tho she had been hit on the head one to many times.
"Folo me" said both of the girls as they led her to the stage.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:21 am

Akagemi follows Light Yumi, gazing upon different sections of the mansion.

Light Yumi Soon spots Chiru sitting on the steps of the stage. "Oh, well hello, little Reni. since we're all stuck here and can never get out, I thought I shouldn't even waste my time with trying to kill you so~.. Enjoy ur time. /gg"
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:36 am

A STAGE <3

Akagemi runs up ignoring everyone and jumps onstage
she then pulls out little seeds and sets them down and they poof into large speakers

soon she is lost fiddling with wires behind the speakers setting up for a show
"this should only be alittle while it should be ready in no time" ^^
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Amami Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 pm

the speakers burst with akagemi's voice
"Ok! thank you all for waiting patiently, its time for the show to begin!"

everyone takes seats or stands in front watching the stage
"My name is Akagemi, I'm a 13 year old singing idol and i dream of one day being a world famous singer!
its nice to meet you all in this wonderful...um..weird place that im not sure where it is!
Let's kick this off with my personal favorite Caramelldansen!!"

*she presses a button on the microphone and the music blasts from the speakers while akagemi sings and dances*
Chibi Amami
Chibi Amami
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:08 am

Yumi watches as the little girl dances around the stage while singing.
Mumbling to herself she says "She has more energy than... anything iv ever seen o.o"
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next