The Blue Lobsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 am

JUST THEN! every1 froze as they heard a sharp *riiiip!* sound!
the doormatt had been torn in two!!! and there was carpet cleaner everywere! it was hooooribly graphic! u could see all his doormatt-origans faling out and wat not! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" both girls cried! "OUR BELOVID DOORMATT IS DEAD!!! WAT EVER SHALL WE DOOOOOOOO?"
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:22 am

"Uhm.... Since the doormatt is ripped in two, why not keep one of each for both of you?" Korura Suggested. Both of the girls stared at Korura, then agreeing to the idea of half of doormatt for each "GREAT IDEAR!! /heh" Saikoo stares at both of the girls in a weird way "O.o....." Then, out of nowhere, The wall cuts open a hole immenting a demonic aura. Unveiling from the aura, is none other than Chiru, who has come again for Serenity! "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Chiru comes face to face, yet again with Serenity. "You again?! I thought we--" "The rules of this mansion is 'Once you enter... You can never leave.' :/gg" "Tch.." Korura turns to see Chiru facing Serenity. "Lady Chiru!" "Hn. Oh, so you came along too. Well, now you'll be able to aid me with the trash over there." Chiru points to Saikoo as an order for Korura. "As you wish, Lady Chiru. /gg"
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

http://hinachantc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Serenity stares in horror! This new ninja was working for her evil twin! She looked tward teh strange girl cuddling half of the carpet (which was still coverd in carpet guts).
She pointed at her "YOU! you will aid us in this battle!"
"Huh?" she replyed
"you ripped my carpet, so YOU are going to help kill my sister! NOW!" as she said that she reached out and grabbed the girl by the wrist, a bright light flashed and they became..... LIGHT YUMI!!! *dramatic music*
She gracefuly drew her bow string back, and fired a vulcan of arrows at Chiru. Gliding and avoiding attackes when ever they came her way, flying just out of the reach of her enemy.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:43 pm

( This has become so good that i'll just sit here and watch now. XDDDD )
Kontone
Kontone
Captain
Captain

http://bluelobster.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:07 pm

(hehehe)
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:15 pm

(rofl i know Dark Yumi was never made, only Dark Maddie, but w/e /heh )

Chiru imitated Serenity, soon combining with Korura to create Dark Yumi, with an assorment of attacks for Light Yumi while avoiding her arrows "/gg So, i see you've finally awakened your powers with Yumi, huh? Well, its not goNNA BE ENOUGH!!" Dark Yumi flew at Light Yumi, choking her while pressing her against the wall; stabbing her in the gut, letting gushes of blood spew out. "*demonic voice* What's the matter, Reni? You're not strong enough? What happened to all of that passion earlier?" Dark Yumi twists her spear and stabs deeper, gushing out more blood dripping onto the floor, creating a puddle of blood. "I'm dissapointed in you, dear sister.../gg"
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 pm

(O.O JESUS CHRIST TAI!!! VIOLENT MUCH!)
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:55 pm

(ROFL /heh I BLAME IT ALLL~ ON VERGIL /pif (Vergil's from Devil May Cry if u dunnoes /heh)
Vergil: WTF?! dont blame me just cuz YOU'RE violent!! /pif
Hina: oh fck off /pif/heh i wanna has mah fun being in ur place~ /heh
Vergil:... rofl alright /gg)
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Serenity gasped for air, it was becomeing harder for her to breath.
"I-if im going down, your coming with me!" she cried.
As she said that, she grabbed an arrow from her quiver and shoved it into Chirus chest, through her heart!
As Chiru began to bleed, Serenity scoffed and said "Whats the matter sister?" /gg
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:06 pm

Chiru coughed up a bit of blood due to the heart-stab. "Pfft../gg You think you're puny arrows will kill me? I Think Not." Chiru presses Serenity to the wall hard enough, that it broke the wall into rubble. (the wall should be huge, right? since its a mansion? /heh) After a moment of silence, Chiru rose up into the air, pulling out Serenity's arrow from her chest. "Poor Serenity... can't take enough? /gg"
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Serenity hacked up blood. She pulled herself out of teh rubble. She looked up at her sister.
"Sister, please forgive me for what im about to do," she said.
She floated up into the air and charged at her Chiru. She grabbed her in a hug, and exploded into a blazeing light.
When the smoke cleared, neather of them were there. All that could be seen where a few of Serenity's feathers gliding down... The fight was over.
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:16 pm

(ROFL /heh well i got something to add to that /gg)

As soon as Serenity's feathers touched the ground, the feathers swirled around on the ground, rising up into the air, and out came Chiru! /omg "Hn.. At least that was a copy of me.. /pif" Chiru walked around the bloodied floor, keeping her aura immenting around her.
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:22 pm

(uugh! no fair! u cant come back T___T)
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:26 pm

(rofl, read your rules! /pif "you can never leave /gg" so that means serenity might come back too! /omg)
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 pm

meh >>
Yumi Raven
Yumi Raven
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:40 am

/heh (continue~!! :/spin:)
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2