The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house

Post  Yumi Raven on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 am

Hello, this is a little something i came up with 2day. The rules are simple, make a character (it can be anything, humanoid dog, or a towel for all i care). Everything is provided for you, food, drink, rooms. The whole mansion is yours.. But things are not always as they seem in the Paradice house.. Enemys lurk around every corner, there are aliances that will be formed and tabuus will be broken.. One last rule of the Paradice house... Once you enter, you can never leave...... /gg

dont piss them off!
Yumi Raven
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fantastic RP room chapter 1- The Paradice house

Post  Yumi Raven on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:28 am

It was daybreak when Serenity walked up the door to the mansion. It had been nearly a week since she had fallen from the stars, she hopped maybe someone from the mansion would know how she could return. She yawned as she streached out her wings. No sleep, no food, nothing since it happened and she was exausted. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a poney tail and her silver eyes glimmered.
As she walked up the steps of the mansion she felt uneasy. This place is a paradice? What would anyone have to gain from giving people everything they could ever want or need? The question haunted her for some time, then she continued up the steps. She arived at the giant doors and wondered how something so beautiful could be so heavy, as she pushed against them. Finaly the door was opened enouf that she could get inside. She saw many people inside, but she only had one thing on her mind. The bar! It has food!
As she rushed up to the bar she was stopped by the bartender.
"Hey kid! This is a bar! Not a day care! Now scram," he said shooing her away.
"I dont think i will," she replyed bluntly.
He placed his hand on her sholder and tried to move her.
"Get your hand off me mortal!" she snapped. " I'v been alive longer than you could imagin!" As she said this she grabed his hand so hard the bone began to splinter.
He quickly yanked his hand away from her and said, " You are not! You only look about 15! 17 tops!"
She turned around to show him her wings. "Do these explain things a little better pal?!" she snapped.
The bar tender then backed away then, gave her her food and left her alone.
Later that day, Serenity walked through the gardens, exploring the different sounds and colors she had never heard of before, much less new they existed. Just then- (plz continue the story)

dont piss them off!
Yumi Raven
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:18 pm

(Remember, you said... ANYTHING. /gg ... This will be the entranch to MY character...)

Just then... a HUGE reptile at the size of a house was seen from behind the mansion, its head waving in the air and roaring a high pichted growl!
To Serenity's astonishment, that wasn't all. Black objects could be spotted high in the air, moments later they were big enought to determine the shape; they were round like flying saucers! Serenity could do little but to observe the view as everything happened as fast as a play in full forward.
Beams were shot from the saucers, striking down at the huge gozilla like monster. In less then 3 minsutes the monster was struck down completly, but as it fell its tail did a splashy effect up in the sky, striking down one of the flyinf saucers. That's when you would notice the saucers werent as far away as they appeared to be, but rather just small. The damaged saucer went imdediatly on a straight course for the ground, a hatch in the craft opened and something jumped out of the vessel before it hit the ground, using a parashoot. Unfortunatly for the creature that had jumped, the parashoot was blowen off course with the wind and headed straight for the chimney of the mansion, and there it got stuck.
It was now clear for Serenity to tell what had jumped off the flying saucer, astonishingly it resembled much of a rug, something that looked very similar to the doormat to the very mansion she had just entered.
"Ack! Help me!!"

( continue ;3 )

My main names are Kontona, Kontone, Kirio, Kiroa, Kiraza and Mizaxi.
Kontone
Captain
Captain

View user profile http://bluelobster.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:27 pm

"What the?" stammered Serenity.
"Heelp mee i saiid!" screamed the doormat.
"Uh.. ok?" answered Serenity. She grabbed a broom and climbed onto the roof. Then she began wildly hitting the rug, trying to knock it loose of the chimeny. After hours of swinging the broom, they realized it was futile.....
So instead..... Serenity grabbed a hammer and began smacking the doormatt with it!!!
"Ack! Someone else help me!!!" cried the doormatt.

dont piss them off!
Yumi Raven
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:51 pm

(rofl even tho i shouldve read this, what esh this RP about? xD;; )
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

View user profile http://hinachantc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:55 pm

(its about a mansion, that has everything you could ever want, but you cant leave!)

dont piss them off!
Yumi Raven
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahkun on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:21 am

Suddenly a guy in black appeared at the roof of the Mansion. After he looked around to be sure noone is watching or following him, he sneaked to the Doormatt from behind. Serenity knows what he was about to do cause she recognized the strange dressing style of that suspicious man, it was Sakioo the last of a super famous but also super Hidden and very very dangerous Ninja Clan and also a friend of her childhood. She yelled " STOOOP NOO" but it was to late, the sharp blade of Sakioo's sword penetraded the surprised Doormatt and the poor thing stopped breathing. Serenity couldnt beleive what he has done she looked at Sakioo with a very shocked and also questionable impression. The Ninja putted back his sword and said "No worries Princess Serenity your safe now, lets go home", he tried to grap the hand of Serenity but she pushed him back. "NO" she said, "since when do oyu kill innocent Doormatts Sakioo?!" "why did you do that, i cant believe what u have just done". Sakioo kneeled before her and explained " Im sorry princess but this dormatt wasnt just a usuall Dormatt, it was..." SUDDENLY Sakioo got smacked away by a big Fire bolt and a evil laugh followed that attack mwahahahahahahaha
Rahkun
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tuxedomask_

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:35 am

(rofl, my turn~ XD new OC this time Surprised )

Saikoo turned to see where the Fire bolt and laugh came from, only to see it was Chiru, Serenity's evil twin sister.

(OKAI I HAVE TO CUT IT SHORT, CUZ MY BROTHER WANTS ME OFF ZHE COMPY NAOW Dx SO.... UH... YEA.)
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:06 am

( LOL My character got killed off! Well okay! I'll just have to find a new one... XD )

Sakioo swiftly turned about, throwing a water baloon at the fire in mid air, leaving a dense haze. Without wasting a minute he charged for this new person who resembled the princess in many aspects, but he knew right away the murderous aura shimming out from her. But before he got to use the hazes' advantage for a suprise attack, he slipped on a wet piece of baloon gum and fell down the stone stairs to the garden, breaking his right leg.

Senerity was now face to face with an almost mirror reflection of herself. An akward silence rose as something mysteriously happened...
A vase in the window to the garden was observing it all.

Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:55 am

(rofl xD doormat killed /heh)

Chiru met face to face with her twin Serenity ."So, we finally meet again, Sister. /gg" Serenity kept her guard up. "Pfft, I was hoping we wouldn't." Chiru turned and paced slowly around Serenity in the room, more like... inspecting her, and purpously steps on the dead doormat. "Aw, no need to say that, dear sister. It seems like you've grown more mature ever since we separated. Now how long has it been?" "Long enough for me to get ready for this moment.. /pif" Serenity got ready for the battle between them. Chiru stopped in place infront of Serenity, creating an immense demonic Aura in her hands, flying into midair. "So, its a fight you're looking for, eh? Then, ITS A FIGHT YOU'LL GET!!"

(Yumi, Kiri, Lillith or Rahkun can continue from here /heh

Hurro :3 i go by Taiuko/Tai/Uko, Hina, Xioto/Xio, Leon/Leona, Kohaku/Koha/Haku, and Tiramisu/Tira/Misu
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahkun on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:44 am

(/wah c'mon you cant do that to Saikoo xD your oormatt was just the pure evil you know that^^)

it was a battle no mortal beeing has ever seen Serenity the Princess of the Stars against her evil half demonic sister Chiru the Goddess of Darkness and Sorrow. Serenity tried to attack Chiru with a shiny and all glittery blade ,she summoned out of nowhere, ever and ever again but Chiru was way to fast. Suddenly it seemed Serenity gained the upper hand of the battle because Chiru suddenly stopped moving and folded her hands as if she wanted to pray. Serenity pierced the chest of her demonic twin sister and began to smile BUT then Chiru's body dissapeared. Serenity was confused was that it? is that how demons die? or is it hust a trick? but before Serenity realized that her sister wasnt dead at all she got hit by a demonic thunder which went through her whole body and made her paralyze.

Saikoo meanwhile was about to get up and tried to endure the pain to help his princess cause that was his duty *and as a Ninja he never fails* but suddenly out of nowhere the Dorrmat jumped in front of him to stop him. *NO why are YOU still alive you creature from hell?" he yelled. "mwahahah im a Doormatt its hard to kill our kind, and now ill punish you for that litttle hole i got now cause of you hmmhmhmmmmuahahah" The insane laugh of the Doormatt was just wicked but Saikoo was wounded.. so what should he do and whats up with Serenity and where is Chiru all of a Sudden AND WHY THE HELL is there a Giant pipe smoking Moose sitting in the Pool of the mansion?!?!
Rahkun
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 am

Moose:.. Dont mind me, i'm just watching this *smokes pipe*
(CONTINUING IN RP)
Chiru suddenly appears behind Serenity, repeating the peircing stab Serenity had given to her. "Aww, i'm dissapointed in you Reni, you would go so far as to stab your own sister? Your flesh, and blood?" Serenity coughed up blood in pain and weakness. "Ugh... I wouldn't even GO to calling u my sister.." "Hn." Chiru stabbed deeper into Serenity, and tosses her over on Saikoo, like a worthless rag doll.

(NOTE: Reni ish Serenity's nickname /heh)

Hurro :3 i go by Taiuko/Tai/Uko, Hina, Xioto/Xio, Leon/Leona, Kohaku/Koha/Haku, and Tiramisu/Tira/Misu
Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 am

And then a huge whale on the scale of 3 skyscrapes fell at the direct spot where the mansion and the fighters were located from the sky.

It was heavy.

( *sits down and eats popcorn.* I dont like fights >8D I rather destroy places with giant whales... unless anyone can twist this turn somehow. )

Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 am

*everything goes chibi /heh*

Chibi Chiru tries crawling out from under the whale and succeds. "awuee~... Big whale /ok" Chiru lifts up the whale, & walks him over to his widdle whale pool. Chiru pats the delighted whale and feeds him a whale treat (whatever the hell that is xD). "Now you be a good whale now. /heh Chiru has to finish a fight with Serenity /ok"

Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 am

The doormat felt a slight breeze throught his hole as he rose up to observe the fight between the probably strongest powers around. He couldnt let this continue.
The doormat quickly drags Senerity by her wrist, a hesitation rose as he targeted his eyes on Saikoo, but a call out from the scary lady made the doormat act on reflect and he grabbed Saikoo as well and activated a button hidden in its "fur" and everyone in his contact vanished in a blue ray of light.

Inside the mansion in the kitchen a group of 2 humanoid looking people and one doormat started to appear from a blue light.

Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:18 am

(rofl does that mean they left Chiru alone with the whale? /heh or does that mean she came along too?)

Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:20 am

The doormat gets a feeling he had forgotten something, but briefly shrugged it off.

(yes. XD )

Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:32 am

(ROFL so mean for leaving Chiru! /heh)

Another being came into veiw where Saikoo and Serenity were. "Hm? Who's that?" Serenity asked. "I dunno, but be on your guard."

(someone make up this person please? /ok /heh

Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahkun on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:24 am

Saikoo and Serenity couldnt register who this myserious person is its it have to be at least a female humaniod cause the silhouette equals with this guessing. Saikoo went ahead Serenity to make clear that he will defend her no matter what and Serenity also prepared for a fight. The person in the light came closer and closer but still the two friends couldnt register if shes evil looking or not SUDDENLY the person bgans to run saikoo preparded to parrry whatever may comes what will it be a punch or normal kick or maybe something magic based? Serenity also was ready for everything. Now the Person was just four maybe three steps away and Saikoo closed his eyes to see "feel" the movement of the attacker with his spirit. The person was in range now to attack, Saikoo took a deep breath opend his eyes AND.... saw how the girl is running past him and Serenity and screaming "YAAAAY WHAT A CUUUTE DOORMATT YOU ARE~~" and they saw a girl cuddling the evil Doormatt from Hell "YUMEH LIKE CUTE DOORMATTS~....what the heck^^

(ATTENTION off topic:alright im kinda tired so ill go to bed now see u guys tomorrow good night and sweet dreams~)
~vanishes
Rahkun
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kontone on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:19 am

( LOL that was AWESOME! *thumbs up* )

(attemps to write something but fails cause she was up all night)

Kontone
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 pm

(*blinks* im lost.... did i die? i cant die! its my story T___T)

dont piss them off!
Yumi Raven
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:09 am

(you didnt die yumi! Dx)

Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Raven on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:20 am

(good)

Serenity blinks and doesnt kno wat to think... some1 cuddling a doormatt..... "HEY!" She thought "I SAW THE DOORMATT FIRST!!!!"
and so. she attacked the girl cuddling the doormatt with all her might! and started..... A BRAWL! sudenly! link and donkey kong jumped up and started beating the crap out of everything! EET WAS CHAOS!!!

dont piss them off!
Yumi Raven
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahkun on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:14 am

(the girl who hugged the doormatt was you yumo and so just let u know xD)

Saikoo and the Doormatt forgott for a second that they are enemys and watched the two girls fighting like wild cats "what the heck is wrong with your friend Ninjaboy" the doormatt asked Saikoo, "uhm yeah uhm /swt i have no idea...,shes like the most feared fighter in our homeworld and everyone loves her for beeing so kind and friendly and also so wise" Saikoo sat down and crossed ones arm "but yeah she kinda loses all that Skills when it comes to something cute and she totally goes crazy", the doormatt winced with one eye and said "s--sso the think i..im cute?!" Saikoo responded "uhm i guess yes /swt".. "b--b--but im a evil Doormatt from hell and i cant be cute im evil?!" The new arrival whos known as Yumi and Serenity screamed and fought like uhm yeah the fought like girls and it seems they dont plan to stop that fight soon. "yeah uhm /swt this gonna last a while i guess" , Saikoo said clearly ashamed for his princess, but suddenly the two girls stopped and the doormatt noticed that both of them looked insanly to him. The hairs totally messed up and the clothes ripped on same parts ,they stared at the evil Doormatt with a wicked grin. "come to me cute little thing come on i want to cuddle with" both of them said synchronic......"oOHH SH** NINJA BOY DO SOMETHING" with this words the evil doormatt hided behind Saikoo "yayks go away from me, they want you let me out of this LET GOO ALREADY" but the doormatt clung to his back and Saikoo couldnt get him off there..oh noooes "RUN NINJABOY RUUN THY ARE COMMING" the doormatt yelld Saikoo watched to the the point where the two girls were suppose to stand but he realized that they were even closer now cause theyre running super fast to get the Doormatt..it was to late to run "This is the end" Saikoo cried.......
Rahkun
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiramisu-Kurenki on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:54 am

*continuing from rahkuns side*

....until another ninja comes in to save him! /omg She tears off the ebil doormat from Saikoo and tosses it/him at Serenity and Yumi. "Hey, Ninja boy, you alright?" Saikoo looks up to this new Ninja girl. "Uhm, yeh, I'm alright. Who are You?" "I'm Korura /ok nice to meet yo--" "I WANNA CUDDLE HIM!!" "HELL NO! GET YOUR OWN!" Saikoo and Korura both turn to the girls screaming and fighting over the evil doormatt. "HAELP MEEEEEHH~" The evil doormat yelped in panic. ":/swt: Howcome they're fighting over an evil doormat....?" "Hell, I have no idea."

Tiramisu-Kurenki
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum